- The kettle is made from a 2mm wall of 304 food grade stainless steel
220V-240V single phase 50HZ or 380V-415V 3phase 50hz power
- Comes with four red copper bubble plates which can be removed or more added depending on how refined you want your end product.
- Comes with a side spirit collection arm and a drainage valve at the bottom of the tank.
- The columns clip off for easy access to the tank and for cleaning.
- The heating element in the tank is in direct contact with the liquid. This makes it quicker to boil but does mean you cannot run these units dry.
- Makes any spirit you want depending on your starting base.
Must have a license to distil with units over 5 litres.
Please check your states licensing requirements.
Image is of the 100 litre still, the 50lt and 200lt will vary in kettle size.
Please Note: Due to the size and/or weight of this item it will need to be shipped with a freight company (and not via Australia Post). We will happily provide freight quotes from an external company for you at no extra cost. Alternatively you can organise shipping with your preferred freight provider or you can pick up the items yourself from one of our stores in Melbourne. We will ensure your item is packed correctly for transport with no extra fees. The choice for freight or pickup is yours! As per our refund policy, sales are not refundable due to change of mind.