Garcima Paella Gas Burner Set - with 46cm Pan - (serves 12)
Take authentic Spanish fiestas to the next level!!!
Suitable for outdoor user, these new paella burners are great for outdoor entertaining and parties. The domestic 40cm dual gas ring burner is ideal for cooking for the family.
Burner Set Includes:
- Carbon Steel Paella Pan 46cm
- 2 ring gas burner 40cm
- 2 concentric independently controlled gas rings, which mean you can cook on just the inner ring for a smaller pan, or fire up both rings to cook using a larger pan.
- 3-leg set with wheels & tray
- Height 75cm
- Gas regulator and hose: 2.0kg/h
- Outlet pressure 2.8kpa
Authentic Spanish Paella Pans. Garcima is the recognized world leader in authentic Spanish manufactured Paella Pans. These beautiful pans has been made in Valenica, Spain for many centuries and we are proud to now be stocking them!
- All high carbon pans can be used on gas and electric cookers and can also be used on open flame and charcoal grills. Being slightly convex, paella pans are not great on flat ceramic cook tops.
- Paella pans do not have lids. Paella should never be covered while cooking.
- To season before use, it is recommended after boiling water, cleaning and oiling the pan, to put it on the heat. After awhile take the pan off the heat and wipe the burnt oil off. It is recommended to do this twice. This will seal the pan nicely and turn it a dark colour. Being made from high carbon, these pans will not rust if not dried immediately after washing. Lightly rub with vegetable oil for storage.
Made in Spain!