Our brewing team will be putting together a new beer recipe every month for both all-grain brewers and extract brewers. This kit comes with all the ingredients you'll need for this month's recipe!
Click here to check out this month's Extract Recipe.
American Chocolate Stout
- 5.5kg American Ale
- 300g Dark Chocolate Malt
- 200g Medium Crystal
- 200g Light Chocolate Malt
- 1x Centennial Hops 50g packet
- 1x Safale US-05 Dry Yeast
- Mash your milled grain at 66c for an hour
- 35g of Centennial for 60 minutes in the boil
- ½ a Whirlfloc tablet for 10 minutes in the boil
- 25g of Centennial hops for 5 minutes in the boil
- Safale US-05, WLP001 or American Ale dry yeast for a clean finish.
- Makes approx.: 22 litres at approx.: 6.2 % ABV.