This is an Advanced Cheese Kit, ideal for those with some cheese making experience.
Makes 6 Delicious Cheeses:
- Cultured Mozzarella
- Whey Ricotta
The kit comes with a detailed easy to follow directions demystifying all the steps in the cheesemaking process, and uses the time saving, convenient and simple to use direct inoculation method, and can be used with regular full cream milk, straight from the supermarket, in easy to handle 4 and 8 litre quantities, depending on which cheese you choose to make. We achieve excellent results using pasteurised and homogenised milk, straight from the supermarket.
This Kit Contains:
• 24 page Recipe / Instruction Booklet
• 165 mm Cheese Mold, or Basket & Follower (This Australian made basket, or hoop, can also be used for Brie and Blue Cheeses)
• 200 mm Dairy Thermometer
• Two Reusable Loose Weave Cheese Cloths
• 250 gm Cheese Salt
• Block of Natural Cheese Wax
• 1 Natural Bristle Wax Brush
• 50 ml Calcium Chloride
• Rennet (Suitable for Vegetarians) (Up to 40 batches)
• 2 x Sachets of Direct Inoculation Thermophilic Hard Curd Starter Culture (24 doses in total - from SACCO)
• 20 gram Lipase
• Sample Duotest PH Test Strip
• Two Sterile Jars
Please note: This items in this kit need to be kept in a fridge or freezer so must be sent with cold pack.
Please select express shipping at check out to ensure the product gets to you as soon as possible. Kindly note that if you select standard post and the freezer pack melts before the item reaches you we will not be held liable for any product spoiling.