This culture produces a lovely thick and creamy yoghurt, with mild to medium acidity.
- Pure, live culture with no fillers or additives.
- Consists of specifically selected strains of:
- a mild acidifying Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus
- and a low content of fast acidifying Streptococcus thermophilus
- Making your own yoghurt is very economical as the culture is highly concentrated with each sachet making up to 100 one litre batches of yoghurt!
- This culture contains NO Bifidus, and is therefore OK for the SCD™ diet.
- This culture is suitable for the whole family, including the softer palates of children, with a mild flavour and creamy texture.
- Each sachet is supplied with two sterile jars to keep your culture safely in the freezer and allow you to easily pick up just a small amount on the end of a knife.
Free from gluten, peanut, sesame, eggs, celery, mustard, fish or shellfish, sulphites, lupine, soy, and is GMO Free.
Please note: This item needs to be kept in a fridge or freezer so must be sent with cold pack,
Please select express shipping at check out to ensure the product gets to you as soon as possible. Kindly note that if you select standard post and the freezer pack melts before the item reaches you we will not be held liable for any product spoiling.